REGULAR (non-student) REGISTRATION:
- Earlybird (extended to 10 Nov. 2021) - $150
- Regular (from 11 Nov. 2021) - $180
- Earlybird (extended ... ) - $75
All Registrations Include
- full access to conference on both days
- access to on-demand recordings of the proceedings as any time after the event
- a certificate of participation for more than 14 hours of professional learning that meets the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers, including:
- 2: Know the content and how to teach it
- 2.4: Understand and respect Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to promote reconciliation between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians
- 6. Engage in professional learning
- 7.4: Engage with professional teaching networks and broader communities
- various administrative costs
- optional full membership of SCEAA until end 2022 including access to The Social Educator, the official journal of SCEAA (normally $65)
The reduced registration fee is only applicable, if it has also been paid to the event account according to the deadlines. Registering without performing an actual payment will automatically set your balance to the next available fee when the Earlybird date has passed.
Payments may be made by:
- Credit Card (VISA & Mastercard only). You will be transferred to the SecurePay payment gateway; a secure site. THERE ARE NO SURCHARGES despite an automatic message popup saying there "may be surcharges".
- It is also possible to pay by card via two alternative methods: (i) Choose "Credit Card via PayPal" and pay by card; you don't need a PayPal account or (ii) Choose "Bank Transfer, offline credit card or cheque" and send card details to be charged offline (form on the invoice issued).
- Bank Transfer*
*Bank Transfer & Cheque: The details required are on the bottom of the invoice issued. Please quote your invoice number in the reference so we can identify the payment!
Amount is shown in AUD $.
If you have a problem or question please contact us.
By Registering you will be asked to agree to the Terms and Conditions as set out on this site.
PLEASE TYPE CAREFULLY
- Please DO NOT type everything in Capital letters or small case, use Sentence Case e.g. type Antoni Gaudi not ANTONI GAUDI.
- Please make sure to fill out the "Billing Address"even if it is the same as your address. The Billing Address goes on the invoice, some delegates have a different billing address. The registration will not go through if you don't fill this out.
- During registration there is a field "VIP code" - this is for invited speakers, you do not need to fill this out - please leave it empty.
- Please ensure your email address is correct or you will not receive any notifications!
- If you have any problems, please contact us.
- Bank Transfers: Please quote your invoice number in the reference so we can identify the payment!